Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sneaky Snake Goes Dancin', Wigglin' and a-Hissin'

Aug. 10, 2012
I love the fact that our neighborhood is forested and the view from our living room is beautiful, but sometimes the creepy-crawlies give me the wiggins, as Buffy would say.

I glanced up this night and saw not only frogs, not only a gecko, but also a snake looking to cash in on the insect buffet.


The two frogs are easy to see. The gecko is up at the top to the left of the top frog. The snake is over there all the way on the left. There's a reflection of the corner of our bookcase that's sticking straight out. Under that is the rounded head of the snake curving out onto the glass, lit up. His body went up the track of the glass door and onto the bricks on the outside wall. I'm glad none of them decided to try to bust inside.

Here's Tom T. Hall singing the song from my title--remember him? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment