Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Slippery When Wet

May 17, 2012


After my session with Charles I relaxed in the hot tub. There were a lot of people there today. One lady was a teacher that was in physical therapy after some thugs at her school attacked her. I wish her a speedy recovery. Shortly after speaking with her, I was looking off across the big pool and saw another lady slip and fall on the tile :(  I didn't know how seriously she was hurt, but I went running into the locker room yelling for anyone that worked there to come out--if she was seriously hurt she was going to need attention from trained personnel. By the time I was back out by the pool she was on her feet and had 4 or 5 people helping her. I hope she's ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment