Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Slanted View

Oct. 17, 2012

I show up early to practice handbells on Wed. nights. After a couple of hours my back needs a rest, so I lie down on one of the pews for a few minutes. This is an angle at which I don't normally see the church :)


It's getting intense for the handbell choir. The big Christmas pageant is approaching. We've already been practicing one of the most difficult pieces since day 1 of rehearsals, and we've chosen two more. I hear rumors that there are more to come. Another issue is we still play twice before the pageant, and at least one of those pieces is difficult as well. I'm having fun though, and it's good to be participating in more things at church.

Speaking of the pageant, it's called the Boar's Head Festival and this will be the 10th and final year First Lutheran will be performing it. So if you've thought about going in the past but never made it, this is the year! I'll post dates and times soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment