Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

No Cows

Oct. 19, 2012

I drive past this yard all the time. Sometimes their cows are near the street, and I've always thought they were very picturesque. A few days ago I was seriously thinking of parking nearby and walking over to photograph the cows, but the grass was so high I didn't want to get eaten up by bugs. As I was driving past, I saw the owner riding out on his mower to cut the grass :) 

So, I decided this day was the day. I parked in one of the closest neighborhoods and walked down. Unfortunately the cows were not being cooperative and were far away from the street. I liked the pumpkin decorations and the flags though, so I got some shots of those. You can kind of see the cows in the background.
USA! (Sweden)

No comments:

Post a Comment