Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

BIG SCREEN!

Sept. 4, 2012

Still trying to work out computer issues, but I have more photos to upload at least. It's been so long that Blogger seems to have tweaked how things look on the "new post" screen. We'll see how this turns out. Anyway....

When Mike was in Seattle he found a TV he liked and ordered it for delivery here. It arrived and he got it set up today. It's...big. It's also 3D, but we're just beginning to learn which 3D looks good and which causes blinding headaches (I forget if it's left-right or up-down. I'm sure I'll be reminded the next time I try one of them). Whichever one "Avengers" used, it looked good.

This picture if of the "Stars Earn Stripes" finale in 2D. The 2D looks pretty good too :)

Eve Torres and Grady Powell won a bunch of money for the USO--yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment