Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Moral Support

Sept. 28, 2012

My tennis team was playing at Jonesville Tennis Center again and with Mike out of town I was free to go and hang out with them for the match. It was so hot, I was glad I wasn't playing. We won court 2, lost court 3, and court 1 not only went to a 3rd set tie-break, but also went into a tie-break for that set. At 3-1 our favor in the 3rd set the other team went over to stand next to the court and cheer on their players. When it reached 3-2 we all decided to decamp and give closer moral support to our guys.


Carol and Jenny played their hearts out but narrowly lost it. The game wasn't over until 1:00 p.m.! My guess is they are still rehydrating.


No comments:

Post a Comment