Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Resistance Is Futile

Aug. 29, 2012
I had made so much progress while cleaning out the bedroom with cleaning stuff out and sorting things, I decided to tackle the kitchen cabinets. I knew there were a lot of things we never used and I wanted to get rid of them. By the time my knees could not handle one more time up and down the stepladder, I had gotten a boxful of things ready to be donated. This one however, I'm keeping:

This is the top of a big cup, and the straw was supposed to stick out of the Borg head. I don't recall what happened to the cup and straw; all that was left was the head in the corner of the cabinet. I moved it to my desk, next to my Yoda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment