Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

1-2-3-Heave!

Nov. 4, 2012

This afternoon was an all-cast blocking rehearsal, which was focused on the procession at the beginning, but had other segments too. The director had to work with the boys carrying the boar's head to make sure they all understood about lifting together, and then walking together. I think this was the first time they had the actual prop for practice, and it was heavier than they were expecting


I found out that I am playing 4 bells up in the choir balcony in a very small space, and also that the hardest part of the entire performance for me will probably be getting down out of the balcony :(  My knees really hate going down stairs. I can do it but it's slow-going, so I'm going to let everyone else go ahead of me to make sure I don't hold up the process. Thankfully it is the very last piece of music in the entire pageant, so I don't have to be anywhere else by a certain time.

No comments:

Post a Comment