Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Team Dead Men!

Oct. 27, 2012

We went to Mike's Mini Meet this weekend. My Mike made sure we played a lot of party games that he thought I would like. The games I remember are: Crappy Birthday, Wits and Wagers, Creationary, some game containing the word Portrait, Werewolf, Witches' Way, and Cash and Guns Live.

Cash and Guns was played outside. We had 3 teams of 6 people each. Our team was called Dead Men. Everyone got a card with a type of weapon. You were supposed to hide it from everyone else because some of the cards were "bluffs". Each weapon had a hand signal to show what it was--fast gun, 2 guns, or shotgun. If you had a bluff card, you just used one of those signals to try to make the other teams think you had that weapon.

After the cards were given out, the Game Master gave a countdown during which all the players ran around the yard. When the countdown reached 0 everyone froze and pointed their weapons at an opponent (or bluffed if they didn't have a weapon). Then each type took turns shooting, and any survivors got to split some loot. There were around 4 rounds I think. Our team ended up with the most cash--woot! Dead Men Rule!


One game I wished I had played was Dixit. I was able to watch a few rounds at the end and it looked like fun. Maybe next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment