Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Goodbye Dr. Wyatt

Nov. 8, 2012

Seth has been sick awfully frequently this school year. I insisted this time he go to the doctor. Of course they said it was viral and couldn't do anything, but I felt better for taking him.

This is probably our last visit to this pediatrician :(  Seth will be 18 soon. Sigh.

I was looking forward to joking with Seth about climbing up the play structure in the waiting room, but when we got there I was saddened to see it was gone :(  The receptionist wouldn't give any information on why it was gone, so that makes me think it was some kind of liability issue. The "Mr. Rogers" traffic light is still there at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment