Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Fake Tree Down

 Jan 8 2024

Last year we got a new fake tree. It’s much wider and taller than the prior one, so it can fit in only a few spots where it makes sense to have the Christmas Tree. We chose the nook in the kitchen, which means the table normally there has to move, so something else has to move, etc, etc.

While I had some energy, I removed the last of the lights on the tree, took it apart, and started moving all the things back to where they are supposed to be. Weirdest thing: the fake tree dropped needles. What?! I mean, it’s not as many as a real tree would have dropped, but I was still amused :)


==========================================================================
MitM

On Christmas Eve I looked to see what new songs Pentatonix had done in the last few years. I used to be a huge fan and knew it all, but since Avi left I’ve fallen off with my crazy fandom. Anyway, found this one, watched the video once, and that was it. Now two weeks later, it’s what I woke up “hearing” :)


No comments:

Post a Comment