Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Solar System Silliness

 Jan 7, 2024

Today was a hang around the house clearing my throat constantly type of day. I did go to the park with the dog, but forgot to take a photo there. This is one of what I’m sure will be many, Random Things Around the House.

My husband has some friends that always give him kids’ toys for his birthday. This was last year’s gift. The little spaceship pieces have velcro around the edge, and when you toss them at the target, in theory they will stick to it. It more or less works, and friends with small kids love it for a good ten minutes, so there’s that ;) We leave it up all the time, because why not?



No comments:

Post a Comment