Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

2024! Let’s Try This Again :)

 Jan 1, 2024


A friend of mine, over the past summer, that she missed my photo-a-day blog from 2012. I thought at the time, hmm, maybe I should do that again? Then, of course, promptly forgot all about it. Until Jan 3, 2024 :p

I remembered, but also didn’t actually get started on it. Mostly this is because I’m sick and have been since just before Christmas. Partially, it’s because I will procrastinate at the drop of a hat…if I get around to dropping said hat.

I had to remember how to do this, so that was a good day or two, getting back on the site, hoping it still existed, and that I could find my old blog. It does still exist! It found my old blog for me! There remained the issue of being sick and not really doing much that was photo worthy. I wanted to start out with a bang, something interesting. Oh well.

If you’re still here, here’s my “photo” from Jan. 1. Pretty much a screenshot really. I sniffled and coughed my way through a disappointing football game and went to bed before the other one started.



No comments:

Post a Comment