Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Titus

Jan 2, 2024

It’s strange to realize that since I last blogged, we got a puppy, he grew up, and got old. Titus is our now semi-retired service dog. He is a diabetes alert dog. He can sense high and low blood sugar, and has two signals to tell his person (my husband), or someone else (me) the message.

I’d have to go check, but I may have posted a photo of another diabetes alert dog back in 2012. We were flying out, and this dog was in the waiting area with his owner. The dog signalled, and my husband and the owner started talking about it. A few days later, we were on the waiting list to get our own dog.

Titus was delivered to us in late May of 2013 and has been the best boy ever since :) He’s our first labrador, which was an eye-opening experience. ENERGY! Man, did he have some energy! Nowadays he’s almost slowed down to our level—LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment