Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Working Out

 Jan 4, 2024

I’ve been trying to get in shape for a long time, and while progress has been made, I have a long way to go. Part of this effort is a personal trainer that comes to the house twice a week. She’s fantastic, very knowledgeable, and also adaptable to any given situation. Like today, for example, I’m not contagious, but I am not 100% and can’t do a regular workout. So we did some stretching, light weights, general movement, in the hopes it would help my system boot this crap out finally.


===========================================================================

SSIMYWIWU (hmm, going to have to work on that)

Phil Wickham “I Believe”

No comments:

Post a Comment