Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Geocache Maintenance

 Jan 6, 2024

When you hide a geocache, you’re supposed to keep it in good shape, or archive it and remove the container. I have one I hid at a nearby park, and we are there almost every day to let Titus run off some energy. I usually just glance at the geocache to make sure it’s still there. Sometimes I check to make sure the logsheet is still usable. Today was one of those days, and the answer was NO. The little ziplock bag that the paper log is in had gotten a little tear in it, and we’ve recently had a lot of rain. I use “Rite In the Rain” paper for my logsheets, but even that doesn’t really stand up to a thorough soaking. So, it was back to the car, and my caching supplies, to replace things.


==========================================================================
MITM (Music in the Morning (yeah, that one kind of works))

Ok, I also am having trouble getting my text to realign to the left after I post the photo. Sigh. Well, this makes this section stand out a little more, I suppose. If the alignment switches back and forth, you’ll know that some days I got it to work properly ;)

So anyway, my acronym has improved, but unfortunately after posting the last couple, I have forgotten the songs I woke up to on Saturday and Sunday. Doh.

No comments:

Post a Comment