Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Out With the Old, In With the New

Dec. 31, 2012

We're about to head out for the evening and don't know when I'll be back, so here's the last photo of 2012.

Out with the old, in with the new.

Ok, I lied. I can't end on that. Here are a few of my favorites from a few of the trips we took:

Christianstad, St. Croix

Frederikstad, St. Croix

Cabo San Lucas, Baja Mexico

Cabo San Lucas, Baja Mexico

Tracy Arm, Sawyer Glacier, Alaska

Hoonah, Alaska

Somewhere north of Anchorage, Alaska

Homer, Alaska

Sitka, Alaska

Gainesville, Florida

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Hope you guys had a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, St. Croix looks absolutely beautiful!! I've never been, but I think I'd like to go just to see that gorgeous turquoise water!

    ReplyDelete