Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Lift Mine Eyes Unto the Hills (or my immediate surroundings. Whatever)

Nov. 29, 2012

Mike and Seth were heading out of town the next day and we were having dinner at Piesano's. There was a wait for a table, so I decided to try to get a photo of the moon and Jupiter. I walked across the parking lot where I thought I'd have a chance of getting away from the direct lights a little bit. My photo didn't turn out very well, but on my walk back to the restaurant I was still looking up at the sky and noticed these trees looked really cool between the parking lot lights and the dark, dark sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment