Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tag--You're It

Dec. 3, 2012

I had to go to the Tag Agency to renew the plate on Seth's car since it was in my name. On my way out I thought to take a photo of their license plate wall. I wanted to get more of them, but then I thought it would look a little odd, photographing a state office. I didn't want DHS called on me so I fired off one quick photo and left. In hindsight that was probably more suspicious, but so far so good ;)


My favorite one isn't even in the picture :(  If I ever feel like throwing more money at the state, I'd get the sea turtle one. Apparently I'm not the only one--it's the third-most popular specialty plate in the state, according to this Florida state site, after UF and FSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment