Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Tick-ToK

Nov. 19, 2012

Seth's senior IB class had to go for a 24-hr retreat to Camp McConnell for their ToK class--Theory of Knowledge. They squeeze the ToK stuff into the schedule without making it an actual class period, but it's drawn out over Jr and Sr year. They did two retreats, and a solid week during last year's finals week (for the rest of the school it was finals week, but the IB kids were all done with their AP and IB testing). Now that I'm typing this I think I already talked about that on this blog back in June. Oh well.

I dropped Seth off at the park where the buses were meeting the kids. I was glad they were leaving from the park--it's much closer for us than driving to the school.

That's a fine-looking garbage can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment