Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

An Unexpected Photo

Dec. 16, 2012

I'm such a rebel. Seth and I went to see "The Hobbit" and I took a photo right there in the theater! Awwww yeah. Livin' on the edge I tell ya.



Overall I liked the movie. I loved the extra frames-per-second; no problems whatsoever and I prefer the look of it. I wasn't so keen on the added Radagast action scenes. I'm ok with his character being in the movie--he did play a role in Tolkien's world. I just didn't like Peter Jackson creating scenes out of whole cloth, like the sled chase through the woods, or the entire chase/battle scene before Rivendell.

Best comment I've seen so far was on Twitter, from Molly Ringwald (it was retweeted by someone I follow):  Maybe it's because I was ten when I read it, but I don't remember Thorin being a hottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment