Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lumbering Along

Dec. 19, 2012

The roofers were at the house and making a lot of noise so we headed out to do something--anything. Mike wanted to look at some wood at Griffis Lumber. I knew I had seen this place in the past but couldn't remember exactly where they were located, so we ended up having our first experience with the new (bad) Apple maps app which kept sending us back and forth on 441, but never far enough north to see the sign. Mike finally looked up the address online and we entered that into the car's GPS *laugh*  Ain't technology grand? :)

Once we went far enough north we saw the big sign and found the place easily. I loved the look of it and when Mike went to look at pieces of wood I walked around taking photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment