Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

This is Just Not Right

Dec. 17, 2012

I don't like transvestite Pooh-Bear :(  Why is Pooh wearing a black bikini? Why? WHY? (And I don't care that it's probably supposed to be a black t-shirt and shorts that are too small for him--it looks like a frackin bikini).

I do love me some Tigger and Eeyore though :)

I did find some things I liked as well. I am limited to one Christmas tree ornament per year (that I buy for myself) because otherwise we would have been drowning in Christmas ornaments by 1992. I already picked out an ornament for myself in Alaska, but I was shopping for one for Mike. He likes moose, so I try to find those for him. The only moose ornament at the Hallmark store this year was the Moose Mug from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, which I've never seen. It was kind of cute though, so I got it.

Farther down the row of displayed ornaments was a Walter Payton one. Zach had picked a Jerry Rice one years ago, and I would love to have Walter Payton...but that darned limit. Well, I did the next best thing and gave one to each of my brothers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment