Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Mistake!

Dec. 9, 2012

The second and final performance of the pageant was this evening. To celebrate, when I got home I was going to have a glass of wine. Mike and Seth had plotted to help me with having "one glass of wine". They brought out a new wine goblet--it was huge! Seth started pouring and I did try to stop him when I thought he had poured the equivalent of a normal glass, but that was their joke--he kept pouring and pouring until the bottle was empty. The glass held 750ml!


It was funny--until the next day :(  Ugh. Makes me think of this stand-up comedian Mike and I saw on TV a few years ago. He said it would be great if you could have this guy who would jump out and yell "Mistake!" whenever you were going to make a bad decision. I needed that guy.

1 comment:

  1. That is a big glass! I don't think I could have finished that myself haha!

    ReplyDelete