Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Tebow Time

Nov. 18, 2012

For my birthday, I was busy all day at church ringing bells in both services and then having a full rehearsal for the Boar's Head pageant. I told Mike to expect me home around 4, so he went golfing with Zach. We did go out for a very nice dinner later on that night :)

In between the late service and rehearsal I had some time to grab lunch. After that I still had a little time to kill so I went to Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. Charles told me it was open on Sundays--he liked to go and run up and down the stairs between the sections of seating. I just wanted to take a peek inside. There were quite a few people there running, and a few sitting in seats that were obviously waiting for their friends/significant others to stop running :)

On the outside of the stadium they have a lot of Gator football memorabilia, including this:

 My favorite Gator--Tim Tebow! :)

I keep hoping the Bears will sign him. I think he would mesh well with Bear-style football, it would put him back in blue and orange, and it would put him on my favorite team :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment