Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

O Tannenbaum

Dec. 22, 2012

I finally got around to decorating our Christmas tree. I love going through all the ornaments every year and revisiting the ones the kids chose, and especially the ones they made.


About five years ago (when we had real trees, before we were all allergic to them) our tree was off-balance and fell, breaking many of the ornaments. I miss those, but I'm glad that some of the other fragile ones did not break. When Seth was in first grade he made two ornaments out of this cinnamon-scented dough:  a heart, and a gingerbread man. Those are so brittle that every year I unwrap them I expect to find pieces. So far so good though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment