Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

At Sea

June 21, 2012
We were just cruising again this day and I spent a lot of it in the ship's library going over my photos and video. There were very few places on the ship with two outlets near each other. One particular workspace in the library did have two, so I camped out there (one outlet for my laptop and one for the video camera--the camera will only transfer files if it's plugged in). My favorite thing about that was that it was right next to the espresso bar :)

This was the first night my dad and I went to one of the shows onboard. We saw musician Chris Michaels whose claim to fame is the variety of instruments he plays. He was great :)

This is him playing a traditional Hawaiian song on the traditional Hawaiian instrument--the bagpipes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment