Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sunny Seattle

June 15, 2012


Cruise day! My dad and I were going on a 2-week cruise of Alaska and we were both so excited! This was the first cruise for both of us so there was a little nervousness as well, but I was well-stocked with Dramamine :)

It was a beautiful sunny day in Seattle (yes, they do have those). Mike dropped me off at the pier around 1, and the ship was supposed to leave at 5. My dad and I were arriving separately so it didn't surprise me that I didn't see him. I went through the terminal and was onboard around 2.

I looked around the cabin a little bit, and found the schedule of events for the day. There was a ship tour happening at 3, so I decided to do that. Part of the tour was looking out at the aft deck on Deck 8--Lido Deck. While our group was there, a fireboat in the marina turned itself into a fountain. It was gorgeous, especially with Mt. Rainier in the background!


No comments:

Post a Comment