Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Seasick Saturday

June 16, 2012
It was the first full day of our cruise and the sea was just a little choppy when looking at it, but the ship was rocking a lot. I spent the day stumbling around, very glad for handrails. I was queasy but never totally lost it, so that was good. Thanks Dramamine! This entire day was at sea, and the sunny skies were gone. It was overcast and rainy. I did pop outside for a little bit just to get some fresh cold air. The rocking actually was nice when I was lying down, so I napped in the afternoon and went to bed early. Not a very exciting day, but at least there were towel animals :)  The cabin stewards made little animals every night out of a towel or two, and I don't think they had any repeats.


No comments:

Post a Comment