Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Coffee

July 8, 2012
If you haven't guessed by now our family puts great stock in coffee. We have our own espresso maker and Seth makes coffee just about every morning--and we still end up going to Starbucks a lot. With Seth on his way to Boston, I took the opportunity to thoroughly clean our machine; part of that is descaling it. My problem with descaling is I forget the machine is in the middle of the cycle and I don't turn the steamer lever at the correct point, which leads to the machine turning itself off after it idles for enough time. Then when I start it back up, it resets the entire descaling process, thus giving me more chances to forget. This can go on for a while. Sigh.

Only forgot once this time around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment