Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

AVENGERS!

May 4, 2012


Mike was out of town at a golf tournament, Seth was finished with testing for the week...it was Avengers time! There was a not-very-long but unmoving line at the concession stand, which ended up being for the best. We only had a few minutes before the posted start-time so I gave up on waiting in the snack line. I didn't need to eat any popcorn anyway.


The movie was great, as you've probably already heard :) One of my favorite lines was in the commercials but was still funny in context:

Captain America angrily to Ironman:  Take off the suit--what are you?
Ironman (deadpan): Genius billionaire playboy philanthropist.

*laugh*

My other favorite line was when Captain America understood the Wizard of Oz reference. I was the only one in the theater laughing immediately. Then the dialog made it really obvious and everyone else in the theater caught up to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment