Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chairs

Apr. 3, 2012


Seth and I like Las Margaritas a lot more than Mike does, so we usually go there at least once when Mike's out of town. Their new location is actually worse for us even though it's closer. Ever since they moved, they've been very crowded and they don't have enough parking. If we want to eat there we have to either be resigned to a 30 minute wait, or get there 5 minutes before they open. There's always a line, but you're at least guaranteed a table within a few minutes of getting in the door.

Anyway, this post is about the chairs. Their new decor is pretty. I'd never get it in my house, but it looks good here. I don't know if all the chairs are different, or if there just aren't very many duplicates. The booths also have cool decorations on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment