Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mike's Mini Meet Part 2

Mar. 24, 2012


We went back for more gaming today. We played many more games and most of them were even fun :) This game was called Meltdown. You tried to get all of your pieces to safety before the nuclear power plants melted down. One more turn and I would have had most of my guys safe. Oh well.


I also liked Rattlesnake--a game of super powerful magnets. There was a fast version of Monopoly that was amusing, and I liked King of Tokyo where you played a monster that could occupy Tokyo and you tried to kill off the other players/monsters. Pictureka was also fun even if we got smoked by Josephine.

No comments:

Post a Comment