Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Beryl-ing Through

May 29, 2012


Finally the rains hit for real! Luckily Beryl never made it to hurricane status and do significant damage. Some places in Jacksonville lost power I heard, but even then Beryl was losing force. It's been raining since Sunday afternoon, more on than off, which is really good.

We decided to go out for dinner tonight to Main St. Pizza. Mike warned me that the thunder was approaching again, but I disregarded the warning. We drove off and ended up getting dumped on so hard I had to pull off the road until it eased up a bit.

This is the view out of the windshield while we were parked.

No comments:

Post a Comment