Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sue's Wedding (and Adam's)

Mar. 10, 2012


The big event :) The wedding was held outside overlooking the bay, and the sun set afterwards. I was babbling at anyone who would listen that this was such great timing--the moon was mostly full, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter were all visible in the sky, and we could see both the Big Dipper and Orion's Belt. Well, I thought it was cool anyway.

Sue and Adam were the perfect couple and the wedding was beautiful--especially the part where Adam vowed to let Sue pick the movie 55% of the time. What a guy!


I had a combo of photos and videos taken with my iphone and our camcorder. I'm still working on putting together a succinct final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment