Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gas Prices

May 30, 2012


I had to fill up today and noticed prices had dropped again. At least it's going in the right direction, but still up there. I like going to the Chevron on NW 34th St. near the new senior center, and Northside Park. It's usually cheaper than other stations in town, hence my nickname for it of "Cheapie Gas". Sometimes the pumps are all in use though, and there isn't a lot of room to wait in line. If I have enough gas left I usually run errands and then return to see if things have cleared up, but when I don't and it's desperation time I have to go to the expensive place just down the street from us. They are typically (wow, when did the 'cents' sign get taken off of keyboards? Probably 1985 given my skills of observation) $0.15 higher than Cheapie Gas.


No comments:

Post a Comment