Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Draw Something

Apr. 4, 2012


My new obsession, along with a good chunk of the internet--Draw Something! I'd seen several people talking about it online, so I downloaded the free version. I hadn't started any games yet when I saw Seth playing it. He and I started a game and I had so much fun I texted Mike in Seattle and told him he had to download it so I could play with him too :)

2 of the guys at Request--Andy and Andrew--both played it, so they gave me a good tip of which color pack to get when I had enough coins, even though neither of them could figure out the drawing Mike sent me while I was in there for a session. Here's one I sent him:


No comments:

Post a Comment