Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pile of Crap

May 9, 2012


I felt energetic again today, but instead of going for a long walk, I thought I should try to get some work done around the house. I decided to clean out one corner that had a stack of storage bins filled with crap, and more stuff just stacked on top. I actually got a lot done and cleared out most of the pile. All that's left is shredding some old receipts and statements and stuff. I came across this old list of school supplies for when Seth was in 8th grade (almost 4 years old). I thought it was a funny thing for me to have shoved into the pile instead of just throwing it out after getting the supplies. Oh well. That's how piles of crap are made :)


No comments:

Post a Comment