Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hamlet Quote

Apr. 13, 2012


Things didn't end up happening as planned. We just hung out at Google for a few hours while Mike and Steve got Mike's computer working again. Steve's dog was a cute and mellow golden retriever that hung out with us. I killed some time helping out with the 25-foot-long crossword puzzle they had tacked on their bulletin board. The clue that ran the entire length was "Hamlet soliloquy". Seth had to memorize it this year for English class, and I could hear him saying portions of it, but I didn't know the whole thing. I filled in bits and pieces while getting the down clues.


'Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...'

No comments:

Post a Comment