Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mike's Mini Meet

Mar. 23, 2012


Mike's friend Mike used to organize a yearly gaming convention held in a local hotel over MLK weekend. I don't know all the reasons, but that eventually stopped and he just held weekly gaming sessions for a smaller group.  He would hold a "Mini Meet" once or twice a year in his house where almost every room was set up with gaming tables. My Mike and I went for a little bit this night. We played a game that was new to me called Airship. You have to build an airship with cards for various parts and crew, and there are points involved. I didn't really grasp the strategy, I just wanted to finish a ship. I lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment