Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bahia Breakfast

Mar. 11, 2012


It was time-change day, but Mexico doesn't change. My iphone was on Houston time (I thought I'd get charged a ton of fees if I had my internet capability turned on in Mexico, so I turned that off when we changed planes in Houston on the way to Cabo), plus it initiated the time change. I was so confused! But at least instead of scurrying around like crazy that morning we were able to have a nice relaxing breakfast with Max, Carol, and others before catching a taxi to the airport.

Sue and Adam popped in while we were eating. Here she is with her mom Carol. Aww :)


No comments:

Post a Comment