Picture of the Day 2012

Picture of the Day: 2012. I try to take at least one picture each day. Sometimes they are exciting, sometimes not so much.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Let Them Eat Cake

May 25, 2012


So pretty...all these delicious things I shouldn't eat...sigh. It's kind of funny though--I don't have nearly the sweet tooth I used to have. I look at all these desserts and know that they would taste good, but I don't have all that much desire to eat them. I guess it's not a sweet tooth anymore, just a carb tooth. I crave mashed potatoes, rice, and really good bread.  Well, ok, chocolate too sometimes :)

Strange how many photos I take in the grocery store...

On another note, I saw this linked on Twitter the other day and thought most of it was cute, but really loved the first step: 13 Simple Steps To Get You Through A Rough Day

No comments:

Post a Comment